I'm Kitadashi, a Game- & Web-Dev that loves art, anime, manga, games, music and more. Most of the time you'll find me on Twitter
I'm a member of team tsoto
and the owner of tsoto.net
Pewt 'em Up!
- Arcade Space Shoot 'em Up I created together with my friend Nia. She created the graphics, I did the programming. You can upgrade your ship while you progress through the story or play in a roguelite endless mode. It features 25 stages on 3 difficulties accompanied by some cool music, lots of upgrades and achievements. You can play it on Google Play, Newgrounds and Steam.
Alice mare - German Translation
- I liked the fairytale style of the game from the beginning and the story is very sad, yet beautiful. Thanks to Miwasiba
for letting me translate this game.
Ib - German Translation
- I'm a big fan of this game, so it was a real enjoyment to translate it into german. It included lots of images and a video I had to translate. Special thanks go to vgperson
for helping me out with some parts and of course kouri
for letting me translate it.
Majo no Ie: The Witch's House - German Translation
- After the translation of Ib I wanted to translate another game I liked while I'm at it and has not been available in german yet. I translated the whole thing in roughly a day because I just couldn't stop. Even though the game gets a bit cruel now and then its plot is really astonishing. Thanks to Fummy
for allowing me to translate it.
The Witch's House MV - German Translation
- Remake of The Witch's House. Fummy reached out to me if I'd be interested in translating it, so there goes. The game got some nice updates, so be sure to check it out if you liked the original.
- It uses a community and content management system developed over the timespan of several years. It features an ajax chat, forums, a shop, databases about anime, manga & games and more, all made by myself. We sell anime, manga, games and merchandise there, so be sure to check it out if you live in europe.
- Developer of Majo no Ie: The Witch's House.
- A good friend that helped me out a lot in the past and the main reason why my cookie jar is always empty.
- Developer of Ib.
- Developer of Alice mare.
- The kind of techie that goes "I want to open the cookie jar. But I want to do it MY way!" and proceeds to do so in the most complicated way possible.
- She translates lots of stuff from japanese to english. She helped me out several times.
This website doesn't do anything with any of your data. It does not use any cookies, nor does it use any sorts of statistics. It does not save your IP, browser, your time of visit - nothing.
Telegram: @kitadashi • E-Mail: email★kitadashi★net
Joey Jerome Smith • Eichenstr. 4 • 66849 Landstuhl • Germany
(c) Joey Jerome "Kitadashi" Smith